3BR Luxury & comfortable Home | Cresco
Located in a brand new luxury building at the center of New Haven’s historic downtown, this luxury apartment provides unparalleled comfort, service, and amenities. Watch a movie on a 4K TV, relax in a living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, or whip up dinner in a fully-equipped kitchen.
- Walkable access to Yale
- Deep-clean + sanitizing prior to every guest
- Coffee, fresh linens, and bathroom essentials provided
- 24/7 fitness center
- Entire private apartment
This beautiful two-bedroom apartment with two full baths is ideal for couples, families, or just guests looking for some additional space.
- Rooftop sun-terrace with grilling stations, chaise lounges, table tennis, and billiards
- Fireside lounge with HDTVs, bar, billiards & shuffleboard.
- 24-hour extra-large fitness room with weights, core & cardio equipment, and climbing wall
- Private Barre & Yoga Studios
- Cycling studio with fitness on demand classes
- Cappuccino coffee bars
- Gaming room with PS4, Xbox One, virtual reality (VR) headset, bean bags, futuristic space design, gaming chairs, and popcorn machines
- Meditation room with himalayan salt wall
- Co-working spaces & private study rooms
- Community garden
- Virtual check in/out
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Complementary private, on-site parking
- Secure bicycle parking
Leave the car behind and explore the old-fashioned way! Our amazing location in the center of historic downtown New-Haven and our private parking spot means you can enjoy walking access to New Haven’s tree-lined streets, advent culture, inspiring entertainment, and never-ending culinary offerings!
- 2-minute walk to Yale New Haven Hospital.
- 5-minute walk to Yale School of Medicine.
- 11-minute walk to Yale’s historic Old Campus.
- 7-minute walk to Union Station.
- 12-minute walk to Yale University Art Gallery.
- 3-minute walk to Lupi-Marchigiano Bakery.
- 3-minute walk to Blue State Coffee.
- 8-minute walk to College Street Music Hall.
- 1.5-hour train to Midtown, Manhattan (Take a day trip!).
Love perfectly tucked sheets, freshly rolled towels, and tasteful designs? Wish you could travel with a kitchen and watch a movie in a comfortable living room? So do we!
The comforts of home with the luxuries of a hotel.
- 55-inch 4k UHD smart TVs in the living room and bedroom.
- Spacious living area with a sofa, loveseat, chairs, dining table, and coffee table.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- Full-sized walk-in closet
Our state-of-the-art facilities provide our guests with the utmost comfort and convenience. Our high-quality hybrid mattresses, 2 deluxe queen beds, and full-sized futon sofa bed ensure that you’ll rest up well, and our beautiful shared amenities guarantee you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
- 13-inch ultra-luxe mattress.
- Carefully selected curtain colors to create a calming atmosphere.
- Well-placed lamps allow you to set the ambiance you want.
- Comfortable convertible futon sofa provides a place to relax during the day and to sleep at night.
Whether traveling for work or pleasure, you’ll find you can accomplish plenty during your stay! Enjoy our in-suite work-area and coffee station, as well as co-working spaces, featuring floor-to-ceiling dry-erase whiteboards, charging stations, and conference tables.
Work from home ready:
- Free, blazing-fast Wi-Fi.
- Co-working spaces.
- In-suite work area.
- Charging stations and outlets.
- Free, unlimited coffee.
Elevator in Building
Free Parking on Premises
Things to know
Guests have full access to the apartment, and all complex amenities.
Other aspects to highlight
Covid-19 update: Our cleaning team has implemented a rigorous sanitization process prior to each guest’s arrival and is focused on disinfecting all public surfaces. Additionally, we are focused on disinfecting all shared building areas such as elevator buttons, door handles, or railings.
We provide our guests with the full experience of a luxury residential complex by offering apartments in a building where most residents live full-time. We ask that all our guests maintain the residential feel of the building and respect our neighbors by carefully abiding by the noise policy. Excessive noise, loud music, and large gatherings are prohibited at all times.
New Haven, Connecticut, United states
Woven together like patchwork, downtown New-Haven forms the ideal neighborhood to visit. You’ll find a classic Neapolitan pizzeria steps away from a contemporary art gallery; you’ll stumble upon a revitalized playhouse neighboring a century-old cigar bar. You’ll enjoy tree-lined streets, well defined bike lanes and open green spaces. Interspersed throughout, you’ll come across Yale University’s historic buildings and perhaps meet with the researchers, innovators, and even celebrities who make up its renowned faculty. You can experience art, theater, college sports, concert venues, centuries-old architecture, and before your day is done, stop at a local coffee shop to gather a second wind. One of the most walkable city centers between Boston and New York City, New Haven is a true urban oasis that gives and keeps giving.