Luxuriously Restored Farm Cabin | Pocono Mountains
Experience the allure of nature with modern comfort at our historically restored, 8-bed cabin, set in an 8-acre woodland, just 2 hours from NYC. With an array of luxurious and exciting amenities and nearby attractions, it’s the perfect getaway for all seasons.
• 8 luxurious bedrooms, including two suites with private sitting areas and en-suite bathrooms.
• A multitude of amenities
• Outdoor area featuring a private creek, fire pit, and grill
• Convenient proximity to major attractions
The cabin features eight carefully designed bedrooms, including two spacious suites with private sitting areas and well-appointed en-suite bathrooms. Reminiscent of a top-tier boutique hotel, each bedroom is a showcase of comfort, furnished with custom pieces and cozy bedding. For your entertainment, two large 4K QLED TVs (75" and 65") are provided for movie nights or watching sports games.
The main floor, the central hub of the home, features a comfortable living room with a wood-burning fireplace for cozy gatherings. A sizable kitchen and dining room are perfect for culinary adventures, with all rooms offering stunning views of the surrounding woodland. The basement houses a laundry room, and the home also includes high-speed Wi-Fi.
Designed for relaxation and recreation, the roomy entrance area serves as a modern gym, fitted with a Peleton, treadmill, and a game room. An additional ping pong/pool table can be found in the attached garage.
The dining area, cleverly transformed from a screened porch, harmonizes natural beauty with stylish comfort. The large windows offer a broad view of the woods and peaceful creek, with its gentle murmur filling the room when the windows are open.
Outdoors, lose yourself to the soft murmur of the creek as it meanders through your private woodland, creating a captivating setting. Enjoy the night sky around the fire pit, surrounded by handcrafted wooden chairs.
The prime location allows easy access to several major attractions:
- Camelback Mountain Adventures: 30-minute drive
- Skytop Lodge: 10-minute drive
- Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area: 40-minute drive
- The Crossings Premium Outlets: 25-minute drive
- Kalahari Resorts Poconos: 25-minute drive
- Whether you're interested in wildlife watching or peaceful nature walks, this cabin offers a unique retreat, combining the
- beauty of nature with the conveniences of modern comfort. So, bring your binoculars, your loved ones, and create lasting
- memories at this impressive woodland retreat.
Free Parking on Premises
Grilling Stations (Seasonal)
Suitable for Events
Things to know
Please note: to protect against identity theft and for the safey of our community, you will be required to upload a copy of a photo ID during the online virtual check-in process for the purpose of performing our identity theft and guest safety screening.
Guests have full access to the home and the entire property.
Other things to note
Due to the extended cleaning processes, the home is typically not ready before the check-in time. If you require early check-in, please let us know so we can check our availability.
Hyatus Virtual Check-In
To protect against identity theft you will be required to agree to our building noise rules, Hyatus rental agreement, and upload a copy of a photo ID during the online virtual check-in process.
If you ever have any questions at all, please always feel free to reach out 🙂