Luxurious 2BR – 2Bath W/ Gym | Downtown at Yale
Located in a brand new luxury building at the center of New Haven’s historic downtown, this luxury apartment provides unparalleled comfort, service, and amenities. Watch a movie on a 4K TV, relax in a living room with floor-to-ceiling windows, or whip up dinner in a fully-equipped kitchen.
º Walkable access to Yale
º Deep-clean + sanitizing prior to every guest
º Coffee, fresh linens, and bathroom essentials provided
º 24/7 fitness center
º Entire private apartment
This beautiful two-bedroom apartment with two full baths is ideal for couples, families, or just guests looking for some additional space.
º Rooftop sun-terrace with grilling stations, chaise lounges, table tennis, and billiards
º Fireside lounge with HDTVs, bar, billiards & shuffleboard.
º 24-hour extra-large fitness room with weights, core & cardio equipment, and climbing wall
º Private Barre & Yoga Studios
º Cycling studio with fitness on demand classes
º Cappuccino coffee bars
º Gaming room with PS4, Xbox One, virtual reality (VR) headset, bean bags, futuristic space design, gaming chairs, and popcorn machines
º Meditation room with himalayan salt wall
º Co-working spaces & private study rooms
º Community garden
The comforts of home with the luxuries of a hotel.
º 55-inch 4k UHD smart TVs in the living room and bedroom.
º Spacious living area with a sofa, loveseat, chairs, dining table, and coffee table.
º Fully Equipped Kitchen.
º In-suite washer and dryer.
º Full-sized walk-in closet
Our state-of-the-art facilities provide our guests with the utmost comfort and convenience. Our high-quality hybrid mattresses, 2 deluxe queen beds, and full-sized futon sofa bed ensure that you’ll rest up well, and our beautiful shared amenities guarantee you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
º 13-inch ultra-luxe mattress.
º Carefully selected curtain colors to create a calming atmosphere.
º Well-placed lamps allow you to set the ambiance you want.
º Comfortable convertible futon sofa provides a place to relax during the day and to sleep at night.
Whether traveling for work or pleasure, you’ll find you can accomplish plenty during your stay! Enjoy our in-suite work-area and coffee station, as well as co-working spaces, featuring floor-to-ceiling dry-erase whiteboards, charging stations, and conference tables.
Work from home ready:
º Free, blazing-fast Wi-Fi.
º Co-working spaces.
º In-suite work area.
º Charging stations and outlets.
º Free, unlimited coffee.
Elevator in Building
Free Parking on Premises
Things to know
º Virtual check in/out
º 24-hour emergency maintenance
º Complementary private, on-site parking
º Secure bicycle parking
Leave the car behind and explore the old-fashioned way! Our amazing location in the center of historic downtown New-Haven and our private parking spot means you can enjoy walking access to New Haven’s tree-lined streets, advent culture, inspiring entertainment, and never-ending culinary offerings!
Love perfectly tucked sheets, freshly rolled towels, and tasteful designs? Wish you could travel with a kitchen and watch a movie in a comfortable living room? So do we!
100.00% will be charged when canceling less than 5 days before arrival.
50.00% will be charged when canceling more than 5 days before arrival.
Free cancellation for 24 hours from booking less a 3% credit card processing fee (grace period)
New Haven, Connecticut, United states
Woven together like patchwork, downtown New-Haven forms the ideal neighborhood to visit. You’ll find a classic Neapolitan pizzeria steps away from a contemporary art gallery; you’ll stumble upon a revitalized playhouse neighboring a century-old cigar bar. You’ll enjoy tree-lined streets, well defined bike lanes and open green spaces. Interspersed throughout, you’ll come across Yale University’s historic buildings and perhaps meet with the researchers, innovators, and even celebrities who make up its renowned faculty. You can experience art, theater, college sports, concert venues, centuries-old architecture, and before your day is done, stop at a local coffee shop to gather a second wind. One of the most walkable city centers between Boston and New York City, New Haven is a true urban oasis that gives and keeps giving.
Additional House Rules
This Hyatus apartment is located in a quiet residential community. We’re committed to being great neighbors, and we strictly enforce these rules to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests and community.
1) We ask that you carefully review our rooftop and common area rules: A) The rooftop and other amenities are limited to Hyatus guests in your party and at most 2 outside visitors unless granted explicit prior approval B) Rooftop hours are strictly enforced and are from 8 AM to 11 PM C) While guests are welcome to enjoy the rooftop and amenities, guests cannot host events for outside visitors or any event with more than four people. Building rules are strictly enforced by on-site staff.
2) Smoking of any kind is not allowed, including on balconies and in shared spaces. Smoking violations are subject to a $500 fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and repair damages. Our building is monitored with tobacco and smoke detectors.
3) This apt is located in a quiet luxury complex, so we have strict quiet hours from 10 PM - 8 AM. To ensure the comfort of our guests, this apartment is equipped with NoiseAware decibel detectors - if you have any questions, please let us know.
4) Parties, events, or large gatherings are not permitted. Guests cannot host events for outside visitors or any event with more than four people. Building rules are strictly enforced by on-site staff. If you plan to invite your own guests, please contact us for approval.
5) Check-in is at 4 pm. Checkout is at 11 am. Early check-in or late checkout may be available upon request. Guests who stay beyond their designated checkout time or delay our housekeeping staff are liable for any associated costs and expenses.
6) Commercial photography/videography without written consent, illegal activity, and possession of firearms is strictly prohibited.
7) Guests that exceed the number stated in the reservation are not allowed without a special exception. Please reach out to a team member for more information.
8) Per building regulations, Hyatus cannot allow pets in this apartment. Violation of our pet policy will result in a fine of up to $1000 plus the cost for a pet deep-clean.
9) Guests are responsible for covering the cost to replace lost keys, key cards, fobs, or parking passes.
10) Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury, or loss that occur on the premises and its facilities. Guests must report any property damage to customer service. Unreported damages will be deducted from the security deposit.
11) Booking a reservation constitutes an agreement to comply with the House Rules. Guests who violate these rules are liable for any associated damages, fees, costs, or expenses.
12) Guests can cancel free of charge within 48 hours of booking if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. You’ll be charged 50% of the booking price (minus the service fee) if you cancel more than seven days before arrival, and no refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
13) To protect against identity theft and for the safety of other guests and neighbors in our community, you will be required to upload a copy of a photo ID during the online virtual check-in process for the purpose of performing our identity theft and guest safety screening.
Great building and lovely apartment!
Was very impressed with the convenient check in and check out process. Hyatus apartments are always nice well designed and well cleaned and this one is no exception
The apartment is in a stunning, modern luxury building with a gorgeous rooftop lounge, billiards table, TVs, views and really everything you could want from a rooftop whether you plan on hosting an event or just want a beautiful view for a drink or a massive tv for a game (although the TVs in the apartment are pretty massive too I did enjoy the summer weather with a rooftop movie and it was dreamy
Very spacious and with lots of amenities. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here.
I had a fantastic stay with Hyatus in this beautiful New Haven apartment. I have too many good things to say first of all the gym is great and you get a fob for that it is open 24 hours a day so I used that a lot the apartment itself is gorgeous and very clean. Clearly they take care of it really well. I stayed for a little over a month and there was no issues at all they have instant customer service with the website chat. The location in downtown New haven near Yale medical school was perfect for me and the included parking was a nice perk. Will definitely book again the next time I stay in New Haven!
Very centrally located near the best parts of downtown right near Yale and the restaurants but also on a nice quiet block overlooking a park. Self check-in and check-out were super easy and convenient, and everything was also very clean, niche and thoughtfully set up to make you feel like you are in a 5 star hotel only --- with a kitchen a washer dryer a real living room and all the amenities of a luxury building (gym, spin class, yoga, conference rooms, rooftop lounge......) This will certainly be my first choice when visiting again
As usual we had a really nice stay with Hyatus at Yale. Thank you Michael!!