Luxury Apt with Parking and Gym | Downtown New Haven
This sunlit apartment, located in a brand-new luxury complex at the center of New Haven’s historic downtown, offers unparalleled comfort, service, and amenities. You can watch a movie on a 4K HDTV, work in the conference rooms, and whip up dinner in a fully-equipped kitchen.
º Walkable access to Yale
º Deep-clean + sanitizing prior to every guest
º Coffee, fresh linens, and bathroom essentials provided
º 24/7 fitness center
º Rooftop sun terrace + grills
º Entire private apartment
Our beautiful amenities, located throughout the luxury complex, ensure that you’ll create memories that will last a lifetime.
º Rooftop sun-terrace with grilling stations, chaise lounges, table tennis, and
º Fireside lounge with HDTVs, bar, billiards & shuffleboard.
º 24-hour fitness center with weights, core & cardio equipment, and climbing
º Private Barre & Yoga Studio.
º Cycling studio with fitness on demand classes.
º Coffee, Latte, and Cappuccino bar.
º Gaming room with PS4, Xbox One, virtual reality (VR) headset, bean bags,
futuristic space design, gaming chairs, and popcorn machines.
º Meditation room with Himalayan salt wall.
º Co-working spaces & private conference rooms.
º Community garden.
Experience a hassle free-stay in our fully serviced apartments.
º Virtual check in/out. Don’t worry about meeting a host for a key or
scheduling your check-in time. After you book you can check-in online and
access all your check-in details. - 24-hour emergency maintenance.
º Complementary private, on-site parking.
º Secure bicycle parking.
Leave the car behind and explore the old-fashioned way! Our amazing location in the center of historic downtown New-Haven means you can enjoy walking access to New Haven’s tree-lined streets, advent culture, inspiring entertainment, and never-ending culinary offerings!
º 2-minute walk to Yale New Haven Hospital.
º 5-minute walk to Yale School of Medicine.
º 11-minute walk to Yale’s historic Old Campus.
º 7-minute walk to Union Station.
º 12-minute walk to Yale University Art Gallery.
º 3-minute walk to Lupi-Marchigiano Bakery.
º 3-minute walk to Blue State Coffee.
º 8-minute walk to College Street Music Hall.
Love perfectly tucked sheets, freshly rolled towels, and tasteful designs? Wish you could travel with a kitchen and watch a movie in a comfortable living room? So do we!
The comforts of home with the luxuries of a hotel.
º 55-inch 4k UHD smart TVs in the living room and bedroom.
º Spacious living area with a futon sofa, loveseat, chairs, dining table, and coffee table.
º Fully Equipped Kitchen.
º In-suite washer and dryer.
º Walk-in closet.
Our state-of-the-art facilities provide our guests with the utmost comfort and convenience. Our high-quality hybrid mattress, deluxe queen bed, and full-sized futon sofa ensure that you’ll rest up well.
º 13-inch ultra-luxe mattress.
º Carefully selected curtain colors to create a calming atmosphere.
º Well-placed lamps allow you to set the ambiance you want.
º Comfortable convertible futon sofa bed provides a place to relax during the day and to sleep at night.
Whether traveling for work or pleasure, you’ll find you can accomplish plenty during your stay! Enjoy our in-suite work-area and coffee station, as well as co-working spaces, charging stations, and conference tables.
Work from home ready:
º Free, blazing-fast Wi-Fi.
º Co-working spaces.
º Charging stations and outlets.
º Free, unlimited coffee.
Elevator in Building
Free Parking on Premises
Things to know
Guests have full access to the apartment, and all amenities.
<strongOther aspects to highlight
Covid-19 update: Our cleaning team has implemented a rigorous sanitization process prior to each guest’s arrival and is focused on disinfecting all public surfaces. Additionally, we are focused on disinfecting all shared building areas such as elevator buttons, door handles, or railings.
We provide our guests with the full experience of a luxury residential complex by offering apartments in a building where most residents live full-time. We ask that all our guests maintain the residential feel of the building and respect our neighbors by carefully abiding by the noise policy. Excessive noise, loud music, and large gatherings are prohibited at all times.
Your Building Address
Hyatus is located in the City Crossing luxury complex, comprised of three, adjacent luxury buildings with identical apartments and shared amenities. For the most accurate building address for your apartment, please use the building address listed on your guest portal. You can find your building entrance code, apartment number and your reserved parking information on your guest portal as well.
Due to the extended cleaning and sanitizing processes, units are typically not ready before the check-in time, but we do often have availability to offer early access to your parking spot. If you require early check-in, please let us know so we can check our availability.
If you ever have any questions at all, please always feel free to reach out 🙂
100.00% will be charged when canceling less than 5 days before arrival.
50.00% will be charged when canceling more than 5 days before arrival.
Free cancellation for 24 hours from booking less a 3% credit card processing fee (grace period)
Woven together like patchwork, downtown New-Haven forms the ideal neighborhood to visit. You’ll find a classic Neapolitan pizzeria steps away from a contemporary art gallery; you’ll stumble upon a revitalized playhouse neighboring a century-old cigar bar. You’ll enjoy tree-lined streets, well defined bike lanes and open green spaces. Interspersed throughout, you’ll come across Yale University’s historic buildings and perhaps meet with the researchers, innovators, and even celebrities who make up its renowned faculty. You can experience art, theater, college sports, concert venues, centuries-old architecture, and before your day is done, stop at a local coffee shop to gather a second wind. One of the most walkable city centers between Boston and New York City, New Haven is a true urban oasis that gives and keeps giving.
The apartment is a 10-minute walk to Union Station where you can catch the Amtrak Acela Train. That is 4 stops to Penn Station in 1 hr 44 minutes.
º New Haven, Connecticut, Estados Unidos
º BAR - 1 miles
º Barcade - 1 miles
º Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library - 1 miles
º Blue State Coffee - 0 miles
º Bow Tie Criterion Cinemas - 1 miles
º Cafe Nine - 1 miles
º Cedarhurst - 1 miles
º CitySeed Downtown Farmers Market (Seasonal) - 1 miles
º College Street Music Hall - 1 miles
º Elm City Market - 1 miles
º Ferraro's Market - 1 miles
º Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana - 1 miles
º Good Nature Market - 1 miles
º Louis' Lunch - 1 miles
º Mecha Noodle Bar - 1 miles
º Million Asian Market - 1 miles
º Modern Apizza - 2 miles
º New Haven Green - 1 miles
º Oak Street Beach - 5 miles
º Sally's Apizza - 1 miles
º Shubert Theater - 1 miles
º Skappo Italian Wine Bar - 1 miles
º Stop & Shop - 1 miles
º The Beer Collective - 1 miles
º The Owl Shop - 1 miles
º Union League Cafe - 1 miles
º West River - 2 miles
º Yale Cabaret - 1 miles
º Yale Center for British Art - 1 miles
º Yale University Art Gallery - 1 miles
º ZINC New Haven - 1 miles
Car: By utilizing a car and our convenient and complementary parking spot just outside your building, you are always just a few minutes away from all New Haven’s top spots.
Walk: Walking, especially during the warmer months, can also a convenient and enjoyable way to explore New Haven. Our apartment’s central location allows you to take a quick walk to many attractions in New Haven.
Train: If you’re looking to go into NYC, then the train may be your best option. We are just a 10-minute walk to Union Station where you can catch the Amtrak Acela Train to the Big Apple.
- 4-minute walk to Yale New Haven Hospital
- 7-minute walk to Yale School of Medicine.
- 11-minute walk to Yale’s historic Old Campus.
- 14-minute walk to Yale University Art Gallery.
- 5-minute walk to Lupi-Marchigiano Bakery.
- 5-minute walk to Blue State Coffee.
- 10-minute walk to College Street Music Hall.
The perfect furnished apartment for visiting Yale
Wonderful all around experience and best apartment I've stayed in
I was thoroughly impressed with this Hyatus apartment. Everything is included it is very well stocked. The building is nice and clean with great amenities and you get it all with a very good price. I would stay here again if called back to work at the hospital (which is right next door!)
Very beautiful, modern, apartment. Linens were very clean, and place was sparkling and included everything we needed for our trip (coffee maker, ironing board, etc). Great location too just right over the college street bridge over the highway so it is right next to everything Yale but also on a quiet block up against a park. Would highly recommend - loved this place and never wanted to leave. Definitely the best furnished apartment i've ever been too here yet
Absolutely loved my stay here - all the small touches to make you feel at home and fantastic customer service. Especially shout out to michael!
Lovely place!!! The best place to stay when visiting Yale
My flight was delayed and Michael from Hyatus was so helpful in allowing us to arrive later and leave later. He also let us leave our luggage in the apartment after checkout so we could explore New Haven before coming back for it. Self check-in and check-out were amazing and I just loved dealing with Hyatus.
The perfect accommodation in new haven A++
Additional House Rules
This Hyatus apartment is located in a quiet residential community. We’re committed to being great neighbors, and we strictly enforce these rules to ensure the comfort and safety of our guests and community.
1) We ask that you carefully review our rooftop and common area rules: A) The rooftop and other amenities are limited to Hyatus guests in your party and at most 2 outside visitors unless granted explicit prior approval B) Rooftop hours are strictly enforced and are from 8 AM to 11 PM C) While guests are welcome to enjoy the rooftop and amenities, guests cannot host events for outside visitors or any event with more than four people. Building rules are strictly enforced by on-site staff.
2) Smoking of any kind is not allowed, including on balconies and in shared spaces. Smoking violations are subject to a $500 fine plus the cost to clean, deodorize, and repair damages. Our building is monitored with tobacco and smoke detectors.
3) This apt is located in a quiet luxury complex, so we have strict quiet hours from 10 PM - 8 AM. To ensure the comfort of our guests, this apartment is equipped with NoiseAware decibel detectors - if you have any questions, please let us know.
4) Parties, events, or large gatherings are not permitted. Guests cannot host events for outside visitors or any event with more than four people. Building rules are strictly enforced by on-site staff. If you plan to invite your own guests, please contact us for approval.
5) Check-in is at 3 pm. Checkout is at 11 am. Early check-in or late checkout may be available upon request. Guests who stay beyond their designated checkout time or delay our housekeeping staff are liable for any associated costs and expenses.
6) Commercial photography/videography without written consent, illegal activity, and possession of firearms is strictly prohibited.
7) Guests that exceed the number stated in the reservation are not allowed without a special exception. Please reach out to a team member for more information.
8) Per building regulations, Hyatus cannot allow pets in this apartment. Violation of our pet policy will result in a fine of up to $1000 plus the cost for a pet deep-clean.
9) Guests are responsible for covering the cost to replace lost keys, key cards, fobs, or parking passes.
10) Guests take full responsibility for damages, injury, or loss that occur on the premises and its facilities. Guests must report any property damage to customer service. Unreported damages will be deducted from the security deposit.
11) Booking a reservation constitutes an agreement to comply with the House Rules. Guests who violate these rules are liable for any associated damages, fees, costs, or expenses.
12) Guests can cancel free of charge within 48 hours of booking if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. You’ll be charged 50% of the booking price (minus the service fee) if you cancel more than seven days before arrival, and no refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
13) To protect against identity theft and for the safety of other guests and neighbors in our community, you will be required to upload a copy of a photo ID during the online virtual check-in process for the purpose of performing our identity theft and guest safety screening.